Sunday, September 14, 2008

Joy


I recently saw a friend writing down what brings her joy. Then I had a conversation with another about what brings us excitement. It reminded me of a book I once saw that listed 100 or 1000 things that made the author happy. Thats all it was - a list. After I saw that book I had started my own and found it last time I went home. The things I put on it then are quite amusing. I've decided to do an updated list of 10 things that make me smile. I'm not exactly sure what I'll come up with ... so here it goes.

1. Family and friends (seems such an obvious starter); 2. Capturing a good imagine in a photograph; 3. Good long bike ride; 3. Chocolate; 4. Finding things once thought to be lost; 5. Daydreams; 6. Traveling to new places; 7. Making new friends; 8. Coming home after a long day; 9. Suprises; 10. Snorkeling.

No comments: